The 3rd Annual “Beauty is More than Skin Deep Conference” will be held at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan on September 19 -20. Sponsored by The Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP), the conference offers training to professionals who want the latest information regarding effective natural ingredients and non-invasive methods for corrective, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory skin care treatments.
Conference topics include:
§ The latest corrective, holistic skincare procedures and formulas.
§ How computerized health scans can improve your client’s skin.
§ The impact of nutrition on the skin.
§ How to avoid toxic chemicals in beauty care products.
§ The use of bio dynamic organics and wild crafted oils in skin care products.
Featured speakers include:
· Elina Fedotova, a cosmetic chemist, herbalist, esthetician, AHSCP President and CEO of Elina Organics.
· Dr. Linda Hegstran, M.D., a member of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine and the International College of Integrated Medicine.
· Dr. Yury Kronn, a physicist, leading researcher, and inventor in the field of Subtle Energy
· Daphne Keplinger Myers, N.D., Certified Nutritional Consultant and esthetician.
· Dr. Michael Kudlas, is a holistic healer and chiropractor.
For more details about the conference, please go to: www.holisticskincarepractitioners.org.
News Item Copy:
The Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners will hold its third annual conference September 19 – 20 at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This series of workshops, lectures and demonstrations will feature holistic health and beauty techniques by leading experts. For more information call 877.384.8300, or go to www.holisticskincarepractitioners.org.
Contact: Michele Sobota