“Beauty is More than Skin Deep” 2009 Conference Highlights
First and foremost, a HUGE thank you to everyone who attended our 2nd annual “Beauty is More than Skin Deep” Conference this year. Members of the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP) and guests traveled to AHSCP headquarters in Kalamazoo, Michigan from as far away as Pennsylvania, Texas, New Mexico, Washington, California and Kentucky. The goal: to learn more about organic skin care.
It was an amazing event jam packed with information. Even though it was just our 2nd conference, we enjoyed phenomenal attendance, exceptional press coverage and plenty of laughter, shared experiences and new friendships.
Here’s a list of conference highlights:
- Exploration of topics like bio-energetic formulations, everyday toxin exposure, foot facials, custom made aromatherapy oils, and more.
- Speakers that included estheticians, a medical doctor, chiropractor, acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Hands on lab work sessions for everyone.
- Ground-breaking new skin care techniques.
- Detailed take home handouts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Extensive post-conference skin care workshops.
- One-on-one consultations with Elina Fedotova – AHSCP President & CEO of Elina Natural, Transdermal, Bioenergized Skin Care Products.
- Various vendor booths: organic skin care products, organic clothing, professional lab & spa clothing, hand-made jewelry, organic cookies, bioenergized stone elixirs.
- New networking opportunities.
DVDs of the “Beauty is More Than Skin Deep” 2009 Conference — featuring lectures, lab work demonstrations, collective moments, testimonials and post-conference workshops — will be available for purchase soon. The price the DVD is $15 for members, and $55 for non-members. For the latest information about the availability of conference DVDs and title selections check out our videos page.
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2010 “Beauty is More Than Skin Deep” Conference. It promises more cutting edge content about achieving healthy skin – from the inside out.